Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Revelations of Jesus to St. Gertrude About Purgatory

"When anything is offered to Me for the faithful departed, I immediately use it for them, according to My natural inclination to show mercy and pardon, either for the remission of their sins for their consolation or for the increase of their eternal felicity, according to the condition of those for whom the offering is made."

"I take particular pleasure in prayers for the dead, when they are addressed to Me from a natural compassion, united to a good will; thus a good work becomes perfected."

~ Jesus to St. Gertrude the Great ~

PRAYER OF ST. GERTRUDE THE GREAT
Given by Our Lord to St. Gertrude,
to release many souls from Purgatory each time it is said.

Eternal Father,
I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus,
in union with the Masses said throughout the world today,
for all the holy souls in Purgatory.
(The following words were added later by an unknown source.)
for sinners everywhere,
for sinners in the universal Church,
those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

No comments: